Brickwork, the Salesforce
Payment Processing App
The only Salesforce payment processor app that
focuses exclusively on servicing nonprofits.
Trusted by Nonprofits
iATS has an unmatched understanding of nonprofit needs, so we created a Salesforce app specifically designed for you. When we built Brickwork, we wanted to provide a reliable and secure end-to-end solution. We're committed to helping you run your organization smoothly and efficiently, and it shows. Brickwork has a 4.7/5 rating on the Salesforce Appexchange.
We're here to support you in making a difference.
Flexible and Customizable
Brickwork is configurable for all nonprofits using Salesforce, making it the best solution to meet the needs of your donors and your organization.
Used for one-off and recurring payments, Brickwork is the payment solution built with the nonprofit payment processing experience that only iATS can offer.
- Use the iATS settings tab to customize and set preferences that work for you
- Accept a wide range of online payments and currencies
- We can recommend Salesforce consultant partners who are experts in Brickwork implementation and customization
Nonprofits have unique security needs and face a higher than average rate of fraud attempts. iATS helps protect your organization with fraud and risk protection tailored to its needs, while at the same time eliminating the risk of losing mission-critical donations. We work with you to help protect your organization and your donors, so you can rest easy knowing your sensitive information is handled with the highest level of security.
- iATS has Payment Card Industry (PCI) security certification Level 1.
- Each Merchant ID has the ability to set customizable fraud protections.
- Unlike many other providers, our advanced security tools are free.
- We block over 64 million dollars worth of fraud attempts per year.
You need your fundraising data tracked and reported accurately and automatically so you can build upon data insights to optimize your fundraising efforts. With recurring payments, verification, ledger, and data reconciliation reports built right in, you can spend less time building reports and more time focused on what matters most - delivering on your mission.